Friday, November 10, 2006

Dammit.

I've been hit by the meme fairy, specifically, that hussy, Jessucka. I don't like answering questions about myself, not because I'm a private person, I just feel weird talking about myself (That post I made a few weeks ago, where I listed almost all of my likes, dislikes and bizarre character traits? Almost sucked the life right out of me). But, since I can't turn down a challenge, and because I consider Jess to be an okay chickie, I'm going to do this thing. I'll be bitching about it for WEEKS to come, but I'm going to do it anyway. Le sigh.

1. Things that scare me: Fundamentalist Christian conservatives.

2. People who make me laugh: April, and Harper (she's a funny kid)

3.Things I hate the most: See #1, also Diabetes. And memes, I hate memes.

4. Things I don't understand: Too many to list.

5.Things I'm doing right now: Eating a sammich, filling out this damn meme.

6.Things I want to do before I die: Finish my sammich. Oh, and I'd like to see Harper grow up and become a fabulous woman.

7.Things I can do: Hmm, I can do plenty of things, but damned if I can think of any off hand.

8. Ways to describe my personality: If you don't know me that well-Shy and/or snobby and polite, If you DO know me-sarcastic, loud, and weird.

9. Things I can't do: Many things. First thing that comes to mind-I can't draw worth a damn.

10.Things I think you should listen to: The Clash, baby! (And Zero 7, I forgot about Zero 7)

11. Things you should never listen to: Bon Jovi. Heh Heh. Oh, and stupid people-ignore them at all costs.

12.Things I'd like to learn: Everything.

13.Favorite Foods: Well, this sammich is pretty good, other than that, I really don't know. Not much of a foodie.

14.Beverages I drink regularly: Diet Sprite, sweet iced tea, water.

14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: Nothing really. I don't drink alcohol, or coffee, so I don't have any beverage addictions.

15. Shows I watched as a kid: Oh hell. Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Sesame Street, Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Pink Panther, Golden Girls (I'm not kidding), M*A*S*H (I was a weird kid), Dukes of Hazzard (I didn't have a choice). I didn't really watch shows like the Smurfs, and that kind of thing, because most of the cartoons that were on when I was little were crap.

16. Persons I am tagging: I tag NO ONE. I'm anti-tagging. I'm a taggist.