Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sneaker Pimps-"Tesko Suicide"


In case you haven't guessed, I won't be posting much this week. Harper is home from school ALL this week (we only got thursday and friday off when I was a kid. Pfffft), so I'm a little busy. It's kinda nice though: last night, we watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (you know the one where Snoopy whips up the traditional dinner of toast, jelly beans, pretzels, and of course, popcorn), and we've been all bond-y and shit.

What I'm trying to say is, is that until monday, my posts are probably going to be few and far between. It's funny, too, because right off the top of my head I can think of three things I could ramble on about: The death of Robert Altman (go rent MASH and Vincent & Theo in his memory), Michael Richards (who needs to "Look to the cookie") and that dude that murdered his wife and her friend, got away with it, wanted to publish a book outlining how he WOULD HAVE killed them, and was told to "suck it" by Rupert Murdoch who normally has no qualms about unleashing pure garbage on the public. But I don't have time, so I won't be talking about any of those things.

I will probably post something late weds night/ early thurs morning for Thanksgiving, but if I don't, have a Happy Turkey Day, and remember: Drink apple juice, because OJ can kill you. (Yeah, it's old, but it still works.)