Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Cure


I doubt I'll be posting anything else today, and maybe not tomorrow. You see, last night, the weather took a freakish turn (which is a common occurance down here), and the temp dropped like 40 degrees, and now it's all windy, and snowy, and sleety, and shit, and I really don't feel like doing anything besides lie in bed and watch cartoons (I CAN'T, but that's what I WANT to do). As it is, I have other things I need to attend to, so not only can I not get my sloth on, I'm going to be-GASP!-busy. So, before anyone starts bitching about the lack of new posts (oh, you know who you are), know that it will all be for naught.

Also, I don't know why, but whenever there's inclement weather, I regress to my younger years. I was a massive Cure fan back in HS, but I drew the line at thinking Robert Smith was hot, unlike some of the other chicks I went to school with. I mean, I know I like odd guys, but there's a difference between "odd guy" and "grim spectre of death, coming to claim me whilst I sleep". Yeah, I never got that. But the music? That was some good stuff. Yes, it was.


(EDIT-It is now Sunday afternoon, and something is wrong with my blog. When I go to post, all the thingys you can use to change the font, add pics, edit html, etc., just aren't there. Until they decide to reappear, I can't post anything. I am super pissed.)