Friday, October 20, 2006

Blah.

Okay, I typed out about 4 different versions of this post and I deleted all of them. Here's the gist of it:

I had an awful, stinky, crappy, altogether lousy day yesterday, and it seems to be overflowing into today as well. I've got some issues-well, just one really-that I'm trying to sort through in my head, and it's impossible for me to formulate any kind of interesting/funny/clever/boring/ post. I'm going back to bed right now, and maybe I'll feel better later today. If not, I won't be posting anything until tomorrow, so I figured the least I could do was make a little filler post, just to scoot Elmer Fudd a bit further down the page.

Since the idea of making a post that talks about how I won't be posting anything seems a little strange to me, I'm adding a little music to it. These 2 songs have absolutely nothing in common, except that they're my most favorite songs in the world. Enjoy. Or don't enjoy if you don't want to-I'm not going to force you to like these songs just because I do; I'm not an egomaniacal monster. Ok, I AM, but still......