Friday, September 08, 2006

SupercalifragiLISTic-DOH!

I wasn't going to post another list so soon after the last one. By "wasn't going to post", I mean that I was. That was a lie. But it's an entertaining lie, and in the end, isn't that all that really matters? The answer is no.

Presenting, the top 25 Simpsons guest stars, as picked by these people . I underlined the ones I liked, because my opinion is really what matters here:

25. Glenn Close

24. Aerosmith

23. The Hullapalooza performers (Smashing Pumpkins, Cypress Hill, Sonic Youth, Peter Frampton)

22. Tito Puente

21. James Taylor


20. The cast of Cheers

19. Mel Gibson

18. Spinal Tap

17.The Pro Baseball Players in "Homer at the Bat" (Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Ken Griffey Jr., Steve Sax, Ozzie Smith, José Canseco, Don Mattingly, Darryl Strawberry, Mike Scioscia and Terry Cashman as themselves)

16. Stephen Hawking

15. The Ramones

14. Johnny Cash

13. Elizabeth Taylor

12. Ron Howard

11. Leonard Nimoy

10. The Beatles (George Harrison "Homer's Barbershop Quartet", Ringo Starr "Brush With Greatness", Paul McCartney "Lisa the Vegetarian")

9. John Waters

8. Jon Lovitz (Various)

7. James Earl Jones

6. Winona Ryder

5. Michael Jackson

4. The Krusty Comeback Performers (Bette Midler, Hugh Hefner, Johnny Carson, Luke Perry and the Red Hot Chili Peppers as themselves)

3. Dustin Hoffman

2. Mark Hamill

1. Albert Brooks (Various)

(I would just like to point out, that Simpsons creator Matt Groening and I have the same opinion as far as our most favorite guest star(s). It doesn't mean anything, but I'm posting the clip of them anyway.)