Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh My.....

A-HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ohhhhh.... Ahem. I wasn't going to post another list for a week. I figure that I tend to go overboard with them, so I've decided to start pacing myself, but I saw this, and I couldn't resist. Could. Not. Resist.

Considering how much I love bad movies, I guess it's only natural that I would also love bad lists, and this one is a doozy. This guy has made a list of 10 great American TV series. Now, you won't find anything like Twin Peaks, The Simpsons, MASH, or any other crap like that-madness to even think those are good shows-what's wrong with you? However, you will find stuff like The Fall Guy and Manimal. The Hoff even makes an appearance.

Keep in mind that it is not my intention to mean-spiritedly mock the guy who posted this-it's obvious that where he lives, these shows haven't been off the air that long, or they are just getting some of them, and most likely, these are the only type of shows they get (I'm HOPING that's the case, anyway). I think the whole thing is quaint, and kinda cute. Mine is a gentle, friendly mocking.

You know I'm falling all over myself to check the archives for any other lists. You better believe it.


Techtainment