Monday, October 20, 2008

Cheeks.

As you may have been able to glean by now, I've sort of crapped out with the movie posts. What can I say? I haven't even really watched any movie at all lately, much less paid enough attention to write about one. I think the last movie I watched was 'Perfect Stranger' with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis, which, while not very good, was neither a horror movie, nor truly bad enough to be considered scary.

En Eee Weigh, I do have some scariness to impart upon you all. Is it Tara Reid's ass?

Noooo.

Is it the fact that This woman is legally entitled to vote?

Nope.

It's this little boy. I can't in good conscience make fun of a child-I'm not that much of an asshole. But I will say that he creeps me the hell out, which could be construed as a compliment. Congrats, cheeky young man.