Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"`Harry Potter' Stage Strip Stirs Storm"

...IN MAH PANTS!

I'm just kidding.

Or am I?

As most folks know by now, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe will soon be appearing on the London stage in Equus, the story of a boy who is...Exceedingly fond of horses. Recently, some promotional photos from the play have been making the rounds on the internet, and I guess there's a big to-do about it, since he's all nekkid and stuff. I mean, you can't see his bits, but well, here:





I honestly don't know what I think here. I know several grown women who have expressed a DESIRE to edumacate Daniel in the art of love, and usually I just think to myself "See you on Dateline!", and go on about my business. But after seeing this photo, I gotta say, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm a little put-off by the way he's looking at that horse, but otherwise, he's not an altogether bad looking KID. Maybe I'll feel better about my reaction to this photo in about 6 months when he turns 18.

Yes, I checked to see when he turns 18...For research purposes, you understand.

Shut up.


Yahoo News