Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Career Orientated Chick"=Best Phrase Ever

I get the feeling that upon reading this, the entire female populace of England locked themselves inside their homes, never to venture out again. Oh yes I did just hassle the Hoff.

David Hasselhoff is on the prowl for an intelligent English girlfriend.
The former 'Baywatch' actor wants to put his recent divorce from Pamela Bach, his wife of 16 years, behind him and is planning on finding a "career-orientated chick" when he comes to the UK next month.
He said: "I'm coming to England in September and I want to find myself a beautiful girlfriend. But I don't want some dumb blonde. I'd like a woman who is really intelligent.
"I saw this girl recently who must have stepped out of the office during her lunch break and was wearing work clothes and glasses, and I thought to myself, 'That's what I want, a chick who is career-orientated.'"
Hasselhoff's previous trips to Britain have not been entirely successful.
In July, the star was banned from boarding a plane after turning up intoxicated to London's Heathrow airport for a flight to Los Angeles.
The actor continued to knock drinks in the British Airways first class lounge before staff decided he was "unfit" to travel.
In June, he had to have emergency surgery after he severed a tendon in his hand in a bizarre shaving accident at a London hotel.

http://www.24dash.com/showbiz_slapdash/9842.htm