Friday, July 13, 2007

Ooh, Puppy!

I'm going to be busy this weekend, which is to say, I'll be sleeping, watching tv, and just generally avoiding any kind of activity whatsoever. I've gotten approximately ZIPPO sleep this week, and I need to recoup.

Anyhow, before I begin my weekend of sloth, I thought I'd post a movie, and you will be pleased as punch to know that it's a movie that was featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Killer Shrews (but it's not the MST version). The plot, as near as I can figure it, has something to do with Roscoe P. Coltrane from The Dukes of Hazzard and Festus from Gunsmoke fighting off medium-sized dogs who seem to be draped in bath mats. It's gold, Jerry, GOLD!

Now, Google HAS the full version, but you have to pay for it and that seems kind of silly, so I'm supplying the YouTube version, which is cut into 7 parts. I'm posting the first video, and then a link to it, where you can find the rest of the clips (if anyone actually DOES go through the trouble of watching all of it, I will be suprised.)





It's Like Alien, but Without the Underwear