Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fun Time Music Post

I'm in a pretty good mood today. I haven't had to go anywhere or do anything all day, Harper's been at a friend's house for the past hour, and the house is so quiet. Plus, I noticed that Reefer Madness is going to be on tv later today, and I FINALLY got my filthy mitts on some of This (it's pretty good, but I keep having to suppress an urge to lick the outside of the container. I do love that man.)

Oh yeah, and we're going to get another dog. Don't know what kind yet-only that we want a smallish/mediumish sized pup-so if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments (or you could send them telepathically. Just not between 5 and 6-that's Jamie's time.)


I'd make a more substantial post, but I'm going to enjoy my sure-to-be fleeting good mood, watch the greatest bad movie in history, and make out with my ice cream, so you're only getting music today. Hey, I didn't have to post anything, so don't be a-bitchin' about it.