Wednesday, December 03, 2008

From the Co-..Erm...FOR the COOK in Your Life

I came across (Baha!) this link a few weeks ago and bookmarked it with the intention of posting it at some point. Cut to me 2 weeks later cleaning out my bookmarks folder and calling myself a senile old bird for forgetting about it. But that's not important.

The important thing is that...Well, none of this is "important", it's just a cook book. A very nasty cook book. What makes it nasty? Do you want to know? Do you REALLY want to know? Really, REALLY?

I'll give you a hint: have you ever heard someone bite into something spicy and say "Wow, there's kind of a wang to it"? Well, my pure and delicate nature prevents me from elaborating any further. But to borrow a famous query from a great man, "Would you like to know more?", if so clicky on the piccy.

Wait, that wasn't a great man, Neil Patrick Harris said that in Starship Troopers...