Sunday, January 06, 2008

But I Don't LIKE Thousand Island...



I haven't posted anything really weird in quite some time (or anything at all, come to think of it. What can I say? I've got the post-holiday lazies) and I miss it. I like posting songs and movie stuff, but more than anything, I'm fascinated by oddball people and the monkeyshit crazy things that they do. Or want to do, in this case.

I don't know what to say about this thing I'm going to post. Aside from not wanting to spoil it before anyone's read it, it's just one of those "WTFF" things, and while I have many questions milling about in my head over it, I'm too nonplussed to put all of them into word form. I mean, without giving all of it away, is there actually a woman out there who would want to spend time with some nut she's never met when the only thing she'll come away with is an empty colon and a striking similarity to Bob Geldof in The Wall? Well, actually, after all that rich holiday food, an empty colon is looking pretty good right about now...

But I digress.

I'm going to post a link to the thing instead of posting the text here, because quite frankly I don't want anyone finding their way here while looking for something like that. I get enough drop-ins via kooky search terms to suit me, thankyouverymuch (on a related note: I'd like to help the woman who wants to be a 'little slut for her man' and I could probably come up with some advice had I more information about your situation. However, I don't think you're going to find what you need in a post about one of my dogs. My apologies and I wish you and your fella much luck in contacting your inner whore. Just stay away from my pets.)

And now, for my inaugural post of 2008, I not-so-proudly present:

A Very Complicated Request, Please Kindly Read