Friday, September 14, 2007

Eat It

I feel like shit.

That's probably not the classiest way I've ever started a post, but the point remains: I am not myself. All week long I've felt tired, weak, slightly depressed and kinda anxious. It's like that feeling you get right before you get sick, only it's lasting FOREVER. On top of all that, I've had insomnia for the past 3 days, and my hair is looking kinda ratty.

But I didn't come here to bring everyone down with me. That's just a bonus.

Really though, I haven't felt like posting anything all week, in fact, today's the first day I've even looked at my blog at all since Sunday. It's funny too, because I've read and seen a bunch of things that I probably would have posted about had I not been feeling like the Corpse Bride all week, but it was not to be. Actually, I came very close to posting about something last night, specifically Viggo Mortensen's bizarre Colbert Report cameo, but obviously I didn't. (Seriously, those 2 guys together on my TV at the same time? I don't want to be crass, but if I was feeling better, I would have feared for the integrity of my drawers.)

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll get to the point of this post. As I have previously stated, I feel like doodoo, and as much as I love you all, I'm more concerned with the state of my own body and mind right now. I've got over-the-counter meds and my big ol' down comforter to take care of the body part, and to take care of the mind part, I'm going to watch this movie-it always cheers me up.

After that, I'm getting my ass to bed, and hopefully I'll sleep more than 10 minutes.

Goodnight.



Or day. Whatever the hell...