Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye


I have decided, after mucho consideration, to take a wee break from this blog. Not a long break, but just, I need to be away from the self-imposed responsibility of posting for a little while. I've got too much going on now, and twice as much on my mind, and I'm just not able to give TDYL much attention now. I'm not closing up shop, I promise. I will return at some point, in the not too distant future, because I've grown rather fond of this little blog.

It'll be ok, don't fret. Besides, I'm not leaving the entire internet or anything: I'll still be around, just not HERE for a little bit. You see? Don't be sad, be...Melancholy, but get over it quickly, and then segue into memories of the happy times-make it a smooth transition for yourselves. It's only temporary, and like Macarthur, I shall return...

Of course, there's also the possibility that either A) no one will notice I'm gone, or B) everyone will be glad to see me go. Yeah, whatever, I'm coming back anyway, assholes, and you can go right to hell if you don't like it. However, if that's not the case, disregard my outburst. Cheers.