Saturday, November 18, 2006

In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

I'm posting the saturday movie a tad early this week, because I'm gonna be too busy being lazy tomorrow. Plus, I'm a little excited that I can post this. "This" being the Boondock Saints.

I was looking for a particular clip of it on YouTube, and I saw that someone had uploaded the entire thing. Now, I have it on DVD, so I can watch it anytime I want, but it's one of my favorite movies, and I want it on my blog, so I'm a-gonna post it.

I love it: Willem Dafoe is an acting God, Sean Patrick Flannery is hot, and Norman Reedus.....Well, he seems to have a basic grasp of the english language, and overall it's just a damn fine movie.

I really don't feel like saying anything more. For one thing, I'm tired, and also, I always feel weird when I post about something I really like-I don't know why, I guess I'm afraid I'm going to blather on and expose myself as the obsessive nerd I really am. But right now, the tired is trumping the obsessive, so here endeth the post.