Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Prico!


First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of content in this post, but A) I didn't have much time to think about it, and I wanted it up before morning, and B) I think I really DID break my toe, and I'm tired. SO, I fetched a couple of pictures of menfolk that I know you like. As for this song, I don't know if you like this PARTICULAR song, but I have a feeling that someone else will be posting Like a Prayer, so that one's out. However, this one here is by Miss Shirley Bassey, who is, in fact, very fierce.

I don't normally post to a specific person directly, but Prico, you are a very special person, extremely funny and intelligent, and the definition of a gentleman. I truly do hope you have a wonderful birthday, followed by many more.