Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cranium Blowout!

Today's movie is:



1992's Dead Alive aka Braindead

With: Timothy Balme, Diana Peñalver, Elizabeth Moody and directed by some dude named Peter Jackson. I think he's still making movies, I dunno.

Plot: A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors.

Kind of horror movie:

  • Zombie

  • Yay? Nay?: YAY!

    Is it scary?: Bwhahahahahaha...No. It's a comedy for Christ's sake-not scary in the least. HOWEVER, it's totally gross and disgusting, so if you have a weak stomach I'd advise against watching it. Just be sure and tell me if you can't watch it so I can call you a wiener.

    Highlights:
  • Father McGruder.
  • Oh and when Lionel lays the smackdown with the lawnmower-that was pretty snazzy.

    Where might I find such a film?
  • Here.

  •