Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jamie Bueller's Day Off

Remember way back, when was it-yesterday, when I listed my most favorite tv characters of all time? The list where I left out all but one of the characters from the Joss Whedon ouvre? 'Member that? Well, I was flipping through the menu on the digital cable thingy, and I noticed that the Sci-Fi Channel is having an all-day Firefly marathon tomorrow (I'm having a total nerdgasm just thinking about it).

I took this as a sign of two things. 1) Seeing as how I'm still kind of sick, I'm thinking that I should do nothing else monday, other than veg out in front of the tv and watch said marathon(If watching two of my tv husbands-Nathan and Adam-doesn't make me feel better, then I should just fill my pockets up with rocks and walk into a river, because CLEARLY, if those fine specimens of manhood don't perk me up, nothing will) and 2) I should give in to my urge to list all my favorite Jossverse people (Jossverse=Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel: The Series, and Firefly. That's ACTUALLY what it's referred to as. I swear I'm not making it up.)

You'll notice that this list is substantially longer than the other one. Plus, after this, I promise to give the lists a rest for a while. I just love lists, though-my own, other people's-it's an addiction. Unlike the other list, I tried to put these in some kind of an order. If there's one thing I love as much as making a list, it's playing favorites. I'm sure that absolutely NO ONE gives a rat's ass about any of this, but I wanna do it, so nyah-nyah.

1. Allen Francis Doyle -Angel

2. Winifred 'Fred' Burkle -Angel

3. Lorne -Angel

4. Hoban 'Wash' Washburne -Firefly

5. Puppet Angel -Angel

6. Spike -BtVS, Angel

7. Jayne Cobb -Firefly

8. Rupert Giles -BtVS

9. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce -BtVS, Angel

10. Willow Rosenberg -BtVS

11. Anya Jenkins -BtVS

12. Malcolm Reynolds -Firefly

13. Xander Harris -BtVS

14. Andrew Wells -BtVS

15. Drusilla -BtVS, Angel

16. Angelus -BtVS, Angel

17. Caleb -BtVS

18. Daniel 'Oz' Osbourne -BtVS

19. Kaylee Frye -Firefly

20. Cordelia Chase -BtVS, Angel

21. Zoe Washburne -Firefly

22. Derrial 'Shepherd' Book -Firefly

23. Tara Maclay -BtVS

24. Clem -BtVS

25. Joyce Summers -BtVS

26. Mayor Richard Wilkins -BtVS