Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thus Spake...Me

Okay chillun, I succumbed to the peer pressure and did one of those audio blogger posts. For the record, there's nothing all that spectacular about it, and it contains no actual information, it was just done for the hell of it. And because I was somewhat goaded into doing it (I am SO waving my fist in the direction of Toronto right now). A couple of things to take into consideration before you give it a listen:

I HATE the sound of my voice. Always have, always will. I'm convinced I sound like a long-lost relative of Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel. If anyone feels the urge to make fun of my voice, know that if you do, it will send me into a deep depression, from which I shall never recover. And it will be all your fault, and I will never speak, or in this case, TYPE, to you again.

I'm not a shy person, at least, not as shy as I used to be, but I loathe talking on the telephone. The Master does not approve of such devices. It'll be dark soon...M'kay, I don't know WHAT just happened THERE. Where was I? Oh, right, I don't particularly like talking on the phone, because I don't like not being able to see who I'm talking to. It makes me uneasy. So, when I'm talking to naught but DEAD AIR, it makes me a wee bit anxious, and you can tell by all the uncomfortable "um"s and the nervous laughter.

Listen if you must, but don't come crying to me if my voice frightens any animals or small children you have in your home.


this is an audio post - click to play