Saturday, September 16, 2006

They're Coming to Get You, Barbara

I wasn't going to post this until tomorrow, but seeing as how it's 1am here, it actually IS tomorrow, and I've got insomnia, so suck it up. As you regular readers of TDYL might be aware-all 5 of you-I posted a full-length motion picture (I like saying "motion picture". I don't know why) last saturday. While I'm almost certain that no one watched it, I got kind of a kick out of posting it, so I've decided to make this a weekly feature. Google video is just brimming with public domain films, ripe for the picking, and I feel that it is my responsibility to bring them to the less fortunate.

I had a hard time deciding just what movie to post. I pondered posting Reefer Madness, because as many of you know, I love Reefer Madness, and hope to one day wed it and have it's hysteria-prone, over-acting, bogarting, celluloid babies. But, I've already posted a link to it, way back when, and if you so choose, you can dig around and find it over in the archives.

Like last week, I'm not going to say -outright- what the movie is, but unlike last week, I'm doing 2 things. 1-This time, I've actually dropped a great big hint as to what the movie is. If you've seen it, then the clue is BLATANTLY obvious. And 2-this is actually a GOOD movie, in fact, it was pretty groundbreaking back when it came out, so you can't NOT watch it on the basis that it's a piece of crap.

Perhaps next week, I'll take requests. Isn't that gracious and agreeable of me? Yes, yes it is.