Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rapid Random Rubbish

I've been super-busy this week due to some major drama that really isn't appropriate to talk about here. I mean, I could, but it would be disrespectful to my family as a whole, and as rude as I may seem, deep down I'm all about decorum. You understand.

Once things die down 'round heah', I'll get around to picking a movie and crowning a winner in the "What Should Jamie Watch" contest. Yes, I gave it a name. I'm a nerd. I haven't decided what the winner will get yet, but I can assure you, it will be a major award.*

I did have some time today, so I thought I'd get a quick post up. Only a couple of things to cover, neither of them very important, and both completely unrelated to each other. First up, my iPod.

Recently, I got around to actually rating the songs I have on there-all 700+-and last night while adding some more songs on iTunes, I got to poking around.



If that screencap is to be believed (you might have to click on it to make it big enough to read), those are my favorite songs, if you go by the ratings. I would never have guessed. Neil Diamond? Really?

The second thing I wanted to mention: Remember last year when I posted about that family who keeps squirting out crotch dropplings? Do you? Well, guess what. As both a godless heathen and as someone whose uterus cried 'Uncle!" after just one child, I'm perpetually horrified and fascinated by those folks.

I don't have a third thing, so in keeping with the random theme, I give you an LOLcat.




*Note: the winner will NOT get a Christmas Story Leg Lamp. If I had one, do you REALLY think I'd give it away?