Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bzzzzzzzz

We've got half as many puppies as before: today Molly, Gracie and Rory all went to new homes. Gracie and Molly are still together and Rory's new owners have a couple of other pets, so hopefully they will adjust quickly. Or that's what I keep telling myself to keep from crying.

No, actually, I'm super, thanks for asking. The other 3 have kept me pretty occupied. Plus I had no sleep last night, which has made me extra, EXTRA busy. I don't know what it is, but when I suffer from an hellish lack of sleep, I get a lot of energy. Much like Apu on the Simpsons when he worked for like 4 days straight and he got so wound up he thought he was a hummingbird. That's me today-Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I don't know where I'm going with this exactly-I'm starting to think I posted just so I could work in that Apu reference. Like I say, I've had NO sleep, so I can't be held accountable for any rambling nonsense I post.

No, wait, I know what it was. It's pitchuhs', I gots pitchuhs of the puppies. These were taken in the last couple weeks, while we still had all of them. They're between 5-6 weeks old in them and it goes without saying, cute. as. hell.