Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Am Old Yeller's Morbidity

I've been uber busy this past week, and I've had a lot on my mind. Couple that stuff with the fact that I'm the laziest woman that ever lived, and the end result is that I've neglected the hell out of my blog. Hopefully things will settle down by the end of this week and I'll be able to devote even five minutes to posting anything.

I DID have about five minutes to devote to posting something today, but my brain is so preoccupied that I couldn't think of anything (actually, I did think of something, but who wants to read an incoherent five paragraph rant about how much of a pain in the butt it is to clean dried-up silly string off the side of a tree? Seriously, the whole post would have consisted of me going "GODDAMMIT!" over and over again-you're better off not being subjected to that). Then I remembered farting around on some silly quiz site yesterday, and I thought I could post the results of some of the tests I took. I really hate resorting to internet personality tests to fill up space on the blog, but fuck it, a new post is a new post, and that's all that matters.


I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.

I am Jack the Ripper. Come here, my pretty ...
Which Evil Criminal are You?
A Rum and Monkey crime.

Gigantor!
Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey