Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Burly Post

I was sitting here this afternoon, and I got the urge to post something. The only problem is, I can't think of anything to post about. Why is this? Well, one reason is because I've had a killer case of insomnia this week, and it's making me miserable. I'll be up until like 2am, watching tv, playing a video game, reading, what have you, and I'll FINALLY start to get really sleepy. I take that as my cue to go to bed, and I just end up laying there with my eyes wide open, unable to get comfortable. Wonderful.

Another reason is because I'm a bit stressed. I've had some dealings with Mr. Stress this year, so it's not new exactly, but there's a pretty straightforward reason for it this time: my dad is having surgery tommorrow. Nothing major, just routine hernia surgery. But I've always been one of those worst-case-scenario types, so anything that could conceivably go wrong, I can assure you, I've thought of it.

But yet I still want to get something up here, yet I can't think of anything to say. I've become Barton Fink, only my hair is better. At any rate, I think I've come up with something. After much deliberation, I've decided to blatantly rip off another website, in this case, Superdickery, which consists of unintentionally dirty comic book panels and covers. I'm immature and they make me laugh, plus they pretty much speak for themselves, so I don't have to say anything, which, now that I think about it, I actually DID end up saying something, so this post has pretty much negated itself.

Huh, how about that?