Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RIP Heath

The details of Heath Ledger's death are all over the place, so I'll forgo copying/pasting the obit. I wasn't a huge fan, but I'm saddened by the loss of someone so young and with such a promising career. Plus, I'll always have a soft spot for him because of 10 Things I Hate About You:




That's one of my top 5 favorite guilty pleasure movies of all time. Such a shame.


PS-It seems a little inappropriate to tack this onto an RIP post, but: Some of the comments on the last few posts are being temperamental. They don't show up when you click on the comments then they reappear when you refresh. It's either my computer or it's Haloscan acting up again. If it ISN'T my computer, I just want to make it known that I'm not deleting comments-I don't roll that way