Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crazy Christmas Redux

Before I switched gears on the mentally ill xmas carols post, I went hunting for an appropriate picture to go with it. I couldn't find one that suited me, but I did find a bunch of odd Christmas music album covers, enough that I thought it warranted it's own post. I'm probably wrong, and it DOESN'T warrant it's own post, but I've never let that stop me before.

Nothing very special about this one, but it's Liberace, therefore campy, therefore it's going in:





This one comes with a complimentary cheeseburger:





I don't know what's going on here:





"Mom! Call the cops, The Temptations are peeping in the windows again!"





This one isn't so strange on the surface (in fact, I quite like the Ronettes), but the words "A Christmas Gift For You, From Phil Spector" made me guffaw:




I just plain want this one:




And finally, Oooh you're gonna buy my Christmas album, ohhh: